Інститут фізіології ім. О. О. Богомольця
Revision as of 19:54, 19 January 2016 by Amor
|Про роботу центру||Застосування методів||Конфокальний мікроскоп||PCR системи||Флуоресцентний мікроскоп||Порядок надання послуг||Оформлення заявок||Контакти|
- FluoView FV1000 scan head with SIMS (2nd scanner system)
- Multi-line Argon laser (457/ (477), 488/ 515 nm (40 mW))
- Green Helium Neon laser (543 nm (1 mW))
- UV-Argon laser (351/356nm (50 mW))
- UV 405 nm laser diode system
- Laser diode system 440 nm
- IMARIS (full package)
- Up-right frame
- DIC optics
- UPLFL 20x/0.50
- All software for on-line and off-line operations will be available only on operated "microscope" computer.
- FluoView license can be ordered and paid individually by user (please, inform us for ordering) for personal using off-line in user's room
- IMARIS license can be ordered and paid individually by user (please, inform us for ordering) for personal using off-line in user's room
Rules of microscope sharing
- To work with confocal microsope it is necessary to pass the training courses and to receive the Exam Validation
- To be included into the groups for training courses you need to receive the agreement of Head of the Department and Confocal Group management. If you are already included into the approved list of confocal Users, you need to include your name into Registration Log(Book) which is located in confocal room.
- The self-teaching of confocal software, tutorials, manuals as well as your data analysis are available only on "confocal computer" located in the Institutional Library during work time. You can reserve your time in the library computer in special Confocal Training and Data Log(Book) located in the library.
Overview of software and manuals
Test images (FV1000 Viewer)