Тут ми збиратимемо пропозиції, що надходять з різних країн. Це може стати в нагоді тим, хто виїхав з країни чи планує зробити це.
Postdoctoral Researcher positions in Laboratory of Neurodegeneration (https://www.iimcb.gov.pl/en/new-jobs-positions/530-postdoctoral-researcher)
Postdoctoral Researcher positions in Laboratory of Neurodegeneration Laboratory of Neurodegeneration ( laboratory of neurodegeneration ) at the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IIMCB), Warsaw, headed by Prof. Jacek Kuźnicki is looking for Postdoctoral Researcher to join the project entitled “Building a genomic atlas of human inner ear malformations: focus on novel genes and functional non-coding regions”, which is carried out as the OPUS 2021/41/B/NZ5/04390 grant of the Polish National Science Centre under the supervision of Vladimir Korzh, Ph.D.
The project aims to link human mutations affecting hearing with the discovery and developmental analysis of novel genes and functional non-coding regions in zebrafish. We are looking for someone able to pursue challenging tasks, achieve objectives and collaborate with other researchers. Candidates will be selected in an open competition, according to the procedure complying with the rules of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers as a part of HR Excellence in Research strategy https://bit.ly/3zwDOD2
A Postdoctoral Researcher will be responsible for planning and performing experiments using tools of comparative human-zebrafish bioinformatics and zebrafish developmental genetics, presenting results at the scientific seminars and meetings, and writing scientific reports and papers.
- Holds a doctoral degree in biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, medicine, or a related field
- Fulfills the formal criteria for the competition (NCN criteria) in particular included on the pages 58 – 59
- Is experienced in laboratory work and in particular with the zebrafish model
- Has strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Has good presentation skills (ideally having presented at at least one international conference)
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment
- Has published at least one publication as the first author in an international peer-reviewed journal
- Full employment contract initially for 6 months, with the possibility of extension up to 48 months
- Gross monthly remuneration: 7350 PLN/month - 7600 PLN/month, net approx. 5800 PLN/month - 6000 PLN/month (the final monthly gross salary will be calculated individually during the employment process, taking into account the length of service). Additional bonuses such as the 13th salary after working for the Institute for six months in a given calendar year, or a Christmas bonus may supplement this salary
- Position with 100% focus on research (no teaching obligations)
- Benefits include reduced-rate for an individual medical care package and membership in MultiSport programme
- Full technical, administrative, and organisational support from professional English-speaking personnel
- Participation in courses, scientific training, support from peers, and academic mentoring
The deadline for applications is July 10th, 2022. The job starting date is August 1st, 2022, or as soon as possible after this date.
How to apply: · Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- In the subject include "Postdoc_OPUS_LN " and your first and last name.
- Your application must be submitted in English and should contain a CV, a motivation letter, a description of your key achievements, and contact details at least two potential referees, including one of your supervisors
- Please include the following statement in your CV: “I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data, included in the application documents by the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw, 4 Księcia Trojdena Street, 02-109 Warsaw, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process.” Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of the recruitment procedure by the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw. Full information is available under the link information clause
- The competition may be extended until a suitable candidate who fulfils all requirements is found.
51 НАУКОВЕЦЬ З УКРАЇНИ ПРАЦЮВАТИМЕ У ПОЛЬСЬКИХ ЦЕНТРАХ по спеціальній програмі для українських дослідників, яка дозволить їм продовжити наукову діяльність у польських академічних та наукових підрозділах
- EMBO has compiled a list of laboratories who are prepared to host Ukrainian researchers from rather different fields (https://www.embo.org/solidarity-with-ukraine/).
- The Walter Benjamin Program of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) supports postdocs (https://www.dfg.de/en/research_funding/programmes/individual/walter_benjamin/index.html).
- The Philipp Schwartz Initiative of the Alexander-von-Humboldt Foundation funds researchers from war countries (https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/en/explore/newsroom/dossier-philipp-schwartz-initiative).
-The Volkswagen Foundation has a generous guest research program that also will help ukrainian scientists (https://www.volkswagenstiftung.de/en/funding/our-funding-portfolio-at-a-glance/funding-for-refugee-scholars-and-scientists-from-ukraine).
Dear Professor Krishtal, I hope that you are personally well and that Ukraine comes through to the other side of this madness as soon as possible. I would like to offer help to a young Neuroscientist in the Ukraine who is interested in spending time in a lab in the UK. The UK government has just announced that visas will be granted to Ukrainians who are offered accomodation with a UK family for at least 6 months (visas valid for 3 years; no family link required; https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60724111). I would like to offer such help. But I am also in a position to offer extra help if that person is a young scientist because I can provide paid employment in a research position in my lab. This could start as an internship but there is also potential to follow this with a PhD (and extension of visa) or even a post-doctoral position if the person already has a PhD. My lab works in visual neuroscience. We are especially interested in the role of synapses in transmitting and transforming the visual signal within circuits (especially the retina). We use a variety of approaches, including multiphoton imaging in zebrafish and computational analysis. My lab is very active and funded well (https://lagnadolab.com). We are also part of a very active neuroscience community at the University of Sussex (https://www.sussex.ac.uk/research/centres/sussex-neuroscience/).
Prof. Leon Lagnado FMedSci
School of Life Sciences
University of Sussex
Brighton BN1 9QG, UK
Інформація для студентів бакалаврату та магістратури від університету МакГіла (Канада)
We have a program and funds to support Ukrainian students who are obviously badly affected by this atrocious war.
In effect, we can take your students on as "visiting trainees", and can cover costs of relocation and housing here. We would work to find them labs at McGill that match their existing research projects. The Canadian government is accelerating the visa process so we hope that we could have a fast process for helping Ukrainian students and our colleagues.
Please let me know if you or your colleagues have students that would like to collaborate with us to help complete their training.
За контактною інформацією пишіть на email@example.com
I am Teresa Iglesias, a group leader in a Biomedicine Institute from the Spanish Research Council (CSIC) in Madrid. We are working on neuroscience research, studying cellular and molecular mechanisms involved in stroke, hydrocephalus, and neurodegenerative diseases, and searching for neuroprotection strategies (you can see my ORCID ID 0000-0002-4326-9005).
I am devastated about the horror Ukraine is going through these days and really would like to help. The CSIC is organizing an action to host researchers working in Ukraine and I would like to participate offering my lab.
The CSIC asked us to urgently sent them the CVs of Ukrainian scientists interested in coming still living there or that have been forced to leave their country. Since I don´t know anybody there, I did a Pubmed search "Ukraine and Neuron" and found literature signed by you and others.
I would really appreciate if you could share this email with your colleagues in Ukraine at your earliest convenience, so that it can soon reach the Ukrainian scientific community that may need this support and would be willing to participate in this action. They can send me a one-page CV that I can quickly send to CSIC in the next days. May be at the end I would be able to host only one researcher in my group (PhD student, Posdoc, Senior women, but together my institution CSIC wants to make a collective effort for many scientists in different areas of knowledge.
Don´t worry If you are not able to distribute it, any way I am really grateful for your attention.
Web IIBm: www.iib.uam.es/persona?id=tiglesias
Web CIBERNED: www.ciberned.es/en/grupo-iglesias.html
- There's a growing list of the labs across the world that offer help to the Ukrainian scientists and grad students - in lab space, in funded PhD and postdoc positions, in supplies and travel funds
( https://bit.ly/labssupportingukrainians ). I hope this information reaches our Ukrainian peers.
I am an Israeli Russian-speaking postdoc at Zuckerman Mind Brain Behavior institute at Columbia University in New York. I want to offer my (free) help to anyone from Ukraine in the application process in biomed - in writing a proposal, composing CV, research statements, applying to prizes and fellowships, making slides, preparing for an interview, reviewing manuscripts or dissertations. If you know anyone who might need this assistance - please share my contact with them - firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Koral Goltseker, PhD
- Французька програма солідарності з Україною
Програма ПАУЗА (PAUSE) відкриває спеціальний проект для надання невідкладної допомоги українським дослідникам, які знаходяться в групі ризику, завдяки екстреному фонду, наданому французьким Міністерством вищої освіти, досліджень та інновацій. Детальні інструкції за посиланням.
- Шановні члени Українського товариства нейронаук!
Мені дуже прикро за страшні події, які відбуваються у вашій країні. Я пишу, щоб запитати, чи хочуть хтось або кілька людей приєднатися до нейронаукової лабораторії в Страсбурзі, INCI? Наш інститут – це приємне та відкрите середовище https://inci.u-strasbg.fr/.
Я, Ярослав Сич , з наступного місяця – керівник групи. Я впевнений, що кілька інших головних дослідників також погодилися б бути приймаючою лабораторією.
Французький уряд виділив грант, який буде фінансувати ваше перебування та перебування вашої родини у Франції. Місцевий університет, наприклад Страсбурзький університет, повинен подати заявку. Досліднику потрібно буде лише надіслати копію паспорта та резюме.
Будь ласка, дайте мені знати, якщо комусь цікаво, і я спробую організувати.
З повагою, Ярослав Сич - firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am writing to you from the Polish Centre for Technology Development (PORT) located in Wroclaw (south-east Poland), which is a research institute focusing on life sciences, neuroscience, biotechnology, population diagnostics, epidemiology and material science. We are acutely aware of the situation in Ukraine and the terrible suffering of your nation. We would like to support you any way we possibly can. As a scientific research organisation we have currently a number of job openings for scientists as well as for technical staff. If you are considering to leave your country because of the unfolding war (or maybe you had already left, even temporarily?) and have interest and skills in the domains mentioned above please respond to this e-mail, so that we could find out if we are in position to help you go through this very difficult period.
Якщо кому цікаво - пишіть мені (email@example.com), я передам контакти.