Інститут фізіології ім. О. О. Богомольця
Версія від 12:16, 7 листопада 2016; Amor
Scientific workers of the Department participated in the following international grants:
- STCU project ««Project No. 3103: High-dispersed compositions: the way to optimization of reproductive cell media”. European Respiratory Society, ERS for investigations «FOS expression in the mechanism of the augmentative effect of prior oxygen breathing on the hypoxic respiratory response”, together with the Warsaw Medical Research Center, 2004-2005.
- STCU project «Project No 4299: “Effects of intermittent hypoxia training on human hematopoietic stem cells and cytokine production”, 2007-2009.
- The Department developed a new device for monitoring of respiratory parameters in patients, which entered in 2008 the State Register of medical equipment and medical products in Ukraine and allowed for use in medical practice.
- It was published 5 methodical recommendations that are intended for practical medicine;
it was received 5 certificates and patents for invention.
- Professor I.M Mankovska was awarded with the State Prize of Ukraine for science and technology (2000), with the Honorary Diploma of Council of Ministers of Ukraine (2004), with the Diploma of Supreme Council of Ukraine (2009). E.V. Moiseyenko was awarded the title Honored Scientist of Ukraine for Science and Technology (2011). In the years 2005-2007, Researcher B.L. Gavenauskas received a scholarship for young scientists of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. In 2007, Junior Research Worker T.I. Drevytska received a scholarship for young scientists named by M.M. Sirotinin, in 2008 – a scholarship for young scientists of the President of Ukraine. In 2007. In 2008, Leading Research Worker K.V. Rozova was awarded by certificates and gratitudes from International Academy of Culture, Safety, Ecology and Health.