Dear colleagues! You are cordially invited to participate in Ukrainian conference on Neuroscience, which will be organized on July 25-27, 2022 at the Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology as a mixed-type event. The Conference is dedicated to 90 years anniversary of the famous Ukrainian neuroscientist academician Volodymyr Skok.
Volodymyr Skok (1932 - 2003) — Ukrainian neurophysiologist and biophysicist, full member of USSR and Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, laureate of the State Prize in science and technology. His scientific career started at the Institute of Physiology of Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv under the supervision of Danylo Vorontsov, then he worked at Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology. His research was about synaptic transmission, mainly in autonomic nervous structures. In 1986, Volodymyr Skok and colleagues were the first to record the electrical activity of the single nicotinic acetylcholine receptor.
- synaptic transmission, synaptogenesis, and synaptic plasticity
- channels and receptors of neuronal membrane
- structural bases of systemic brain activity
- cellular and molecular mechanisms of brain dysfunctions
- theoretical and computational neuroscience
- clinical aspects of neurophysiology
Abstracts will be published in “Fiziolohichnyi zhurnal”.
Participation in the conference is free (covered by the "Neurotwin" Horizon-2020 project of Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology). Format of participation - online oral presentation on the ZOOM platform (the link will be sent by email to registered participants. Participants who will not deliver the presentation (listeners) also should register. Conference languages - English and Ukrainian. Young researchers may participate in the competition for the Best Presentation Award.
Registration form is here.
The deadline for the registration is July 20, 2022.
The deadline for the registration is prolonged to 22 July 2022
The program Media:ProgramUCN22.pdf
- MS Word (doc, docx or rtf) or Google document, А4, page margins: left 2.5 cm, others 1.5 cm
- Times New Roman, 12 pt, line spacing 1.0
- one empty line between all structural elements
- title - capitals, bold font
- co-authors - regular text
- affiliation(s) - italic
- contact e-mail
- abstract text without images and tables, if necessary - with reference list up to 4 items (instructions)
- 1 page in total
- English or Ukrainian
The template Media:Abstract_template.docx.
Organization committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair – M. Veselovskyi
Co-chair – O. Krishtal
Secretary A. Cherninskyi
O. Purnyn, I. Chentsova, O. Iehorova, H. Sotkis, V. Javorskyi, A. Savotchenko, O. Rybachuk, V. Ganzha, O. Zapukhliak, O. Rykhalskyi, A. Dromaretskyi, A. Venhreniuk, V. Horbachenko, O. Drobna, O. Nikolaienko, Yu. Nesterenko, A. Nastenko